There are many emailing services but one name that has been known to everyone is Gmail. Right from video meetings to sending emails, you can do everything with the help of one Gmail account. It also provides complete security to the data of the users. Though users get multiple features and benefits of Gmail, certain glitches can pop up at any time of the day. One of them is Gmail not working and can’t get access to the account. For this technical, there can be many reasons. But, you need to get it fixed if you want to access your Gmail account. Make sure to ask all the technical queries to the professionals.
Why is my Gmail not working?
When Gmail doesn’t work, it can be stressful because of a pause in your work. One of the most common reasons that you’re not able to access Gmail is a lost password. If you have forgotten the password then you will get this issue. Several ways can be used to recover that password. You can also connect with the technical team of professionals of Google support to get more details accessing the Gmail account.
Why is my email not working on my iPhone?
Gmail can sometimes fail to sync with the iPhone device for a lot of different reasons. What to do if Gmail not working on iPhone? This sometimes happens because of the internet and sync related problems. You will get an “account not synced” error message whenever these problems happen.
But, you can easily get your problems with Gmail to be fixed by calling the technical experts of professionals. There will be no restriction on timing for calling so you can get help at any time of the day.
How do I get my Gmail to work again?
When a user makes use of Gmail, they might encounter some technical glitches. If your Gmail not syncing or Gmail not working then you can go through these technical solutions:
- You can update the Gmail app to fix this problem. If you have an older or outdated version of the app then you might face trouble in getting mail from Google. So, make sure you are using the latest version of the Gmail app to resolve a lot of sync issues.
- One major reason because of which you’re getting this problem is Gmail settings. You must check the settings to see if Gmail sync has turned off. To start with these, just open the Gmail app, and then click on the menu button present in the upper left corner. Then, go to “Settings” and tap on your account to see the option of “Sync Gmail.”
Why are my Gmail notifications not working?
Try connecting with the Gmail tech support team if your Gmail notification not working. They will provide you with instant solutions such as:
- Go to the Gmail app n your Android device and tap on the menu from the top left side
- Choose Settings followed by your account.
- Look for the “Notifications”.
- Here, you need to choose Inbox notifications.
- You need to the switch is set to “On” under your account
If still you don’t get any solution then you can ask for quick technical support. They guide the user with precise troubleshooting steps.