David      September 5, 2020      36 Views
Everyone in this era is familiar with the Facebook application, no matter whether they are using smartphones or not. This application is most common among the youths as they use this to communicate with their friends. About 90% of the overall youth use Facebook as a medium of entertainment these days. Also, we get news and other updates on this application as well. With all these features Facebook has created a mark in the market as the famous and most demanded social networking website. However, there are many other applications available on the online platform but none of them is as equally famous as Facebook.
A Facebook user faces many sorts of problems while accessing their Facebook account. Sometimes their account gets locked while other times they keep on searching for tips to unblock someone on Facebook. Apart from this, there are several other issues that can cause trouble to users. Hence, if your account has been locked then you can contact the support team to unlock my Facebook account. Additionally, if you don’t know how to unblock people on Facebook then you can read this complete blog to get information about it or you can also ask the support team that how to unblock on messenger?
Facebook gave us options to access it either through the mobile application or on the website. You can conveniently access it from any of these. But most of the users like to use it on mobile. As they can easily get to access their account by installing the mobile application. If you are using a Facebook application and want to unblock friends on Facebook then you have to follow the below steps.
- Open the Facebook application on your device. If you are not logged in then enter your email address and password. You can also use your Facebook registered phone number instead of an email address to log in to the Facebook account.
- Tap on the (☰) Three dash on the screen. For iPhone users, it is available on the bottom-right corner of the screen whereas android users can find it on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the Settings option on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Account Settings on the page.
- Click on the “Blocking” option.
- You will see the whole list of Facebook users that you have blocked in the past. You can unblock one or multiple persons at a time from the list.
- Now click on the Unblock option available next to the name of the blocked person.
- Tap Unblock again on the pop-up screen. Doing this will unblock the user promptly.
How do you unblock someone on the Facebook messenger application on your desktop?
Facebook users can send and receive messages instantly through the desktop messenger application. A few people know about this application because most of them find the mobile application handier. If you are using the desktop application then we have provided the steps on unblock someone on Facebook messenger desktop app.
- First of all, open the messenger application on your desktop.
- Click on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then click on the “Preferences” option.
- Go to “Account Settings” to open the setting page in the default browser.
- Click on the blocking option from the list of all the settings available in the left side of the screen.
- Now Scroll down and go to Block messages option.
- Click on the Unblock option presented next to the name of the blocked person.
- Clicking on this will unblock the person instantly.
If you are unblocking someone then you also need to know that you cannot block them again for a few days. Most of the people don’t know about this and furiously unblock on Facebook. They get to know about this when they try to block them again after a few hours. The app will simply notify you that you have recently unblocked this account and you cannot block them again till 48 gets completed.