David      August 1, 2020      36 Views
Numerous online tutorials make it very easy to reset Yahoo password. However, some users still search for new ways to reset a forgot Yahoo password. People find it very difficult to reset their Yahoo account when they forget the password. But once you read this blog, you can easily reset your password using any of the 4 ways.
- Generally, people prefer to reset their Yahoo password with the help of a registered contact number and email address. But if you do not have any of them then there are other ways also.
- Alternatively, you can reset your Yahoo password using a recovery email id or contact number. users generally enter these details while creating an account. So, there is a high possibility that you have forgotten these details.
- The third alternative way to reset Yahoo password is to answer the secret security questions. Alike recovery details, these questions are also selected by the user at the time of account creation. Hence only the user knows the correct answer to these questions.
- The final and the most common alternative to reset your Yahoo forgot password is to use the sign-in helper. This is the final as well as the official way to reset a locked Yahoo account. Yahoo users use this method only when they are unable to unlock their accounts with the above-mentioned ways. Apart from this, if you do not remember the answer to a secret question or you do not have any email id or phone number with you then also you can use this method to reset a Yahoo account.
How to reset Yahoo password using sign-in helper?
- Open the Sign-in Helper page on Yahoo.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Click on the Continue option.
- If you have entered the mobile number then you will receive a text message on that number.
- Click on “Yes, text me an Account Key” to receive the key.
- Enter the key and click on the Verify button available below the key.
- Again, click on the Verify button.
- If you have entered the registered or secondary email address, then you will receive the key on that email id.
- Type the key that you get on email and click on the Verify button.
- Again, click on the Verify button to access your account.
Once you have successfully login your account then you can also get an option to change your password. Make sure to use a strong and unique password this time. You can use alphabets, numbers, and symbols to create passwords.