David      August 16, 2020      30 Views
AT&T users can reset or change their password very easily. They can do it either using the mobile application or the website browser on a laptop. Also, if you have recently changed your password then make sure to update the same in the settings. Otherwise, the system will capture the same old password and your account may get locked after a number of attempts. So, here we will learn to reset AT&T net email passwords on mobile applications.
- First of all, go to the ‘Forgot password’ section on the login page.
- Then, enter your email id or user id and again click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Now, choose a method to reset AT&T email password. You can select to get a temporary password or through a security question.
How Do I Reset My ATT Net Email?
Reset AT&T password with a temporary password:
If you want to reset your password using the temporary password then you will receive it on your registered number or alternative email id. You will get the notification about where AT&T has sent your temporary password.
- Enter the received temporary password on the next page.
- Follow the prompts.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page to change your password.
- Enter your temporary password in the first column.
- After that, enter a new password in the next column.
- Again, enter the new password and confirm it.
- Now, click on “Confirm new password” to change the password successfully.
How Do I Reset My AT&T Password?
Reset AT&T password through the secret security question:
If you want to reset your AT&T mail password using the security question then you have to answer the question correctly.
- Firstly, choose to “answer my security questions” in the drop-down menu.
- A question will pop up on the screen.
- Answer the question correctly and press the “Continue” button.
- Now, you will be taken to a new page to change your password.
- Here you have to set a new password or your AT&T email account.
- Enter the same password again and click on the “confirm new password” tab to continue with the new password.
This is the most common as well as the easiest method to reset the AT&T net email password if you have forgotten your old password. However, if you already know your current password then you can simply log in to your AT&T mail account and change password from the setting. Also, you can follow the below steps to change our AT&T password.
- First of all, open the AT&T website or application on your device.
- Login your AT&T email account using the user id/email address and password.
- Now go to the profile section on the top right corner.
- Locate the “change password” option and click on that option.
- Now enter your old password using which you have login your account.
- Enter a new and unique password.
- Re-enter the same new password.
- Finally, click on “confirm new password” to change the password.
By going through these steps, one can easily reset AT&T email account password without any inconvenience. So, why are you worrying due to such problems with AT&T password? Just get it back within the least possible time frame.