David      August 18, 2020      30 Views
When your yahoo mail website or application does not work you check for some tips to fix my yahoo mail account problems. Most of the time you will get the correct answer, but other times you have to search for alternative ways. So, here we are going to tell you a list of reasons due to which a yahoo account stops working.
- Not having proper or continuous internet connection.
- Excessive cache and cookies file in the browser.
- Someone hacked your yahoo mail account.
- Using an older version of yahoo mail application or browser.
- You have activated several antiviruses on your device, that doesn’t allow yahoo to open its website.
- You have forgotten your password.
- Do not allow access to your yahoo account from a third party application.
- There may be a system issue so make sure to check by log in your account to a new device.
- You have made unnecessary changes in the browser setting.
If you are unable to login to your yahoo mail account due to any of the above reasons then fix problem yahoo mail by following the below precautions.
- To fix my yahoo mail account internet issue, make sure to connect the device to a strong internet connection.
- Delete all the cache and cookies files from the browser after a time interval.
- Reset your yahoo mail password immediately if you found some unethical activity on your account. Also, if someone has hacked your account then they will surely stop you to access your account. In this case, you can also take the help of the yahoo support team to get back the access.
- Make sure to update the application as soon as you see an update. It will fix the bugs and improve the performance of the application.
- If you are unable to access your account on a particular device or browser, then disable the antivirus. An antivirus may also restrict the user to access all the websites on the system.
- If you are unable to fix problem signing into yahoo account due to a forgotten password then reset the password immediately. You can reset your password either using the sign-in helper or through an activation key.
- Disable access to all third-party applications.
- Check to log in to your account from a new device by entering the correct password. Sometimes there can be a hardware issue in the system hence changing the device will fix it for sure.
- If you have recently made any changes in the setting, then reset it to the default.