Facebook is one of the most popular social media websites that more than 1 billion users access. If you ever face any kind of problem including Facebook Not Working with it on this social media site, don’t worry. What you need to do is to go through the direction and solution mentioned in this article. Here, we have shared the best possible solutions to your problems in a step by step manner.
Why is FB not working?
Check the problems if you are facing Facebook Not Loading issue.Below are the effective remedies to handle these problems effectively from the root.
Clear Out Cookies From The Browser:
- Go to your browser and then click on the menu icon.
- Now, you should navigate to the ‘Tools’ option and then opt for the ‘Clear Browsing Data’ option.
- Here, a popup will appear where you need to select the option says ‘From beginning of time’.
- Now, you will have to select the option says ‘Delete cookies’ and then choose the ‘Empty the cache’ option.
- Moreover, you will need to click the ‘Clear browsing data’ so that you will be able to complete the operation.
- Lastly, you should close your browser and then reopen it so that you can try accessing your Facebook account again.
Use HTTPS To Access Your Facebook Account:
- On your very first step, you should go to the ‘Account’ menu and then select the ‘Account Settings’ option.
- Furthermore, you will have to click on the ‘Change’ option located under the ‘Account Security’ option.
- Here, you should uncheck the option says ‘Browse Facebook on https’ and click the ‘Save’ option.
- Now, you should give a restart to your browser and then go to Facebook.com again.
- Go to the Chrome menu and opt for the ‘Settings’ option.
- Apart from that, you should go to the option says ‘Show advanced settings’
- Here, you will have to navigate to the ‘Privacy’ section and then click the ‘Content settings’ option.
Why Is Facebook Not Working On My Phone?
From an incompatible Facebook application to an outdated Facebook application, there can be several reasons. If you are running into Facebook Images Not Loading, there might a poor network problem. However, in such a critical situation, you should fix these problems on an urgent basis and then re-access your account. Even if you are still facing the same issues, you will have to take help from an expert. Here, you can get the right assistance along with the quick technical tips to handle it with care.
Besides, you can visit our website at any time if you are seeking more information. Here, you will get to know various things in a proper manner.