Facebook is an outstanding platform that the users to do multiples activities. Right from adding friends to creating a business profile, you can do various things. Through this platform, an individual can make new friends and do real-time chatting. Nowadays, Facebook has a feature of blocking someone in Facebook because of which you don’t have to entertain the annoyed persons. With a few clicks, you will be able to block anyone with ease.
If you get some issues in the blocking then seek the help of the technical team. You can fix the glitches instantly without any hassle. The experts are there all day all night for providing your instant tech support.
How can I block anyone on my Facebook?
If you want to block in your FB profile then you can follow these quick instructions. To block someone, you’ll be needed to go these steps:
- At first, go to the FB app in your mobile and then tap on the down arrow.
- In this step, choose the Settings
- Now, you just have select the “Blocking” that can be seen on the left side menu.
- Go to the Block section, mention the name of the person to block, and then click Block.
- One last time, tap on the Block to confirm the blocking.
Make sure to get the expert’s suggestions if you’re troubling with the Facebook blocked problem. The users can get effective technical solutions of enthusiastic professionals at any hour of the day. The technical experts of the FB support team will help you in fixing the woes.
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook?
How would I know if someone has blocked me on FB? If you want to know the answer to this question then you must go through these pointers:
- One quick and better way of checking that if you are blocked or not is to check the mutual friend on your FB account. You must search for the common friend in the friend list through the search bar. If you are able to find the person then you have not been blocked. If you cannot then you’re blocked.
- If you are not seeing the person on the Fb feed then they must have blocked you. Once you are blocked you will not see the person’s status updates, pictures, etc. The overall profile will disappear from the feed.
- Try to search their name on FB via the search bar. If you cannot find them they are blocked by them.
- The last thing to try is to search your chat in the old conversation. If you cannot find them then you must have been blocked.
For more queries about blocking on FB messenger, ask for help from the technical professionals. Through helpline number and emails, you can get the removal of the technical woes.
Can I still see someone on Facebook if block them?
Once you’re done with blocking someone in Facebook, you won’t be able to see anything from the blocked person. Their profile will get disappear from your feed and search list.
Try to talk with the technical professionals in case of any kind of help from them. You’ll be instructed over the call for instant and precise solutions.